MON – FRI 8.30am – 5.30pm
SAT 9.00am – 1.00 pm
CLOSED on SUNDAY and PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Welcome to West Pennant Hills Medical Centre
West Pennant Hills Medical Centre is a TELEHEALTH bulk-billing practice. Please note that if you have symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or had contact history with someone who identified positive for COVID-19 call our Practice before making an appointment. Doctors will consult you over the phone or Vedio to provide necessary assistance. At this stage our doctors are providing most of health related services through TELEHEALTH. Also book your Flu Vaccination during weekdays.
Meet our friendly team of doctors:
Our team of doctors are well experienced and dedicated to providing the best possible care to all their patients. Their prior experience includes over ten years of dedication and commitment to a country practice in NSW.
Meet our friendly team of medical receptionists and nurses. We provide quality care and ensure the best service for all our patients.
- Medical check ups(Men,Women,Children)
- Travel vaccinations,Child immunisations
- ECGs (cardiograms)
- Implanon insertion and removal
- On site Pathology
- Mental health and Stress management,On site Psychologist
- Chronic disease management
- Fees and Billing Arrangements
- Appointments and waiting time
- Telephone Calls and Communication
- Access to our medical Centre
- Wheelchair Access
- Test Results
- After Hours service
- Additional Documents